Saturday, August 11, 2007

More from Maine


My dad (Gus, as the girls call him) bought fairy wings and wands for Sarah and Beth and they had the best time prancing around in them. A cute side note: Gus went up to Amy and with the wings in hand and asked, "The girls need these, don't they?" And he went straight to the sales clerk. What a softie!
Somehow I was able to get all this stuff into our suitcases and all the way home to MO. Thank goodness the worker at the airport didn't check them for being overweight.

Beautiful shots of Maine...you can't tell, but the ocean is just beyond the houses. It is absolutely gorgeous!
Beth and Nate in Ogunquit while we were waiting for a table.
Amy and Beth on the rocks...that's the Atlantic behind them!
Kasey and Sarah...
Jane with Beth and Sarah on her lap.
Ryan was super excited about his lobster.
I brought this microderm-abrasion kit from this fancy spa (thank you XanGo!) and everyone, including all the boys, did the treatment to themselves. Everybody was so amazed at how fresh and smooth their skin felt. It was great to all be so in touch with our feminine sides. Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the facial party. Your family was always so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Madsen Family said...

Word Kathryn--It seems that since I no hablo espanol then I am no especial, eh? I am sitting on the phone with my doctor's office, trying to figure out my insanely large bill--though it should be NOTHING since I've already forked over all the money I have for this baby....but it is taking forever, so I thought I'd write on your blog while waiting. I love all your pictures of Maine--so much so that I stole them and put them on my blog...hee, hee. Yeah! I'm done with my phone call though I did have to give her some money but only a sixth of what they originally said. Happy day! Well, have a beautiful day. Hope you're feeling all right. Talk to you soon......

Andrea said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time, Kasey! I loved the pictures of Sarah with wings. I can't believe how big she's getting. She's such a doll.