Sarah and Beth posing in front of a giant LL Bean boot made completely out of sand.
My mom and I both were able to get these toys working...all you have to do is turn the front wheels from side to side and you move forward. Way fun!
The whole Madsen fam after Ben & Jerry's ice cream in Freeport, Maine. (Kasey, Sarah, Jane, Jessy, Josh, Beth, Nate, Amy, Annie, Ryan, Mom, & Dad) The plan is to photoshop Steve in on the far left...we sure missed him a lot!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Maine with the Madsens
It was kind of an impromptu trip for everyone, but somehow we were able to all be together (except Steve who was in St. Louis) for just one day in Freeport, Maine. For my family these days don't come around too often and we had the best time just being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How fun! Those toys remind me of Roller-Racers from when we were little. Do you remember those? I'm sad that I missed you when you were out in my neck of the woods! If you're out there again, for sure let me know -- and hopefully I'll be there this time!
You can't even tell you're pregnant in that picture.
Hello Kathryn-I'm checking out your blog. I have to say, I'm proud of all the updates and am feeling a little bit guily about giving you such a hard time. I hope you can forgive me. I do love all your Maine pictures (but where's the facial one? I'm dying to see us all with our exfoliation masks--esp. the manly Madsen men). I heart all the pictures of Sarah and Beth; they are darling. You couldn't have two girls who looked more different, though: Sarah, so fair & blonde; Beth, so tanned & dark! Crazy that they're related! I wonder what you're little guy will look like??? I think he will look like Brad Pitt and then our children really WILL be kissing cousins (and maybe I'll be a kissing aunt, hee, hee!) So, I do realize that I am becoming quite tangential, but I've found blog comments are much more entertaining when they are long, random and make no sense. I am just doing my best. I think that we should teach your mom how to make blog comments because THAT would be entertaining. They would read something like this: "Adele here. I hope you're investing 10%. Sarah looks cute. Oh, I'm at the store; gotta jet. See ya next time!" Well, I think my time is up here. I hope to be visiting your blog again soon, as I am sure I will be. I think I will go and make comments on YOUR friends' blogs because that would freak them out. Okay, have a lovely Sunday. Happy blogging!
Post a Comment