Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Chuckwagon Race at the Raymond Stampede
These miniature wagons are pulled by miniature horses, which are no taller than 36 inches. These races were Sarah's favorite part of the entire stampede. This clip doesn't even do it justice, but it really was hilarious to see these tiny horses race around the arena.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Kasey--I think these videos would be EVEN better if you could actually view them. I am happy, though, that you are FINALLY updating your blog. I think my favorite pictures are of Sarah in that hot outfit with her socks up to her knees. Did Steve get her dressed that day?
You should check out our blog again--I've written an homage to Josh's and my marriage. And by the way, your rendition of "Happy Anniversary" on our phone was stellar; I think I might have cried--it was THAT good.
I know the video isn't working right now...it was working earlier today, but we must be experiencing technical difficulties. I'm working on it, so please be PATIENT, Jessy!
Post a Comment