Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Disneyland

They say that Disneyland is the "happiest place on earth" and for our little family of three, this was absolutely true on June 19th. It was as if the entire theme park had been reborn to us now that Sarah was interested in rides, characters, and all the nostalgia. Because I am pregnant I wasn't able to go on any of the fast rides, so I wasn't even the least bit stressed out by the 2 hour lines for Space Mountain, the Matterhorn, etc., which I usually am dying to go on. And because we had Sarah in a stroller, Steve was able to get stroller passes to all his favorite rides without waiting in the long lines. Everyone was happy!



Sarah most loved the Small World ride and the carousel. So we went on Small World, then on the carousel, then back to Small World, and back for more carousel....and on and on. We souldn't believe how happy and excited she was. Another dream came true for Steve, too. Since going to Disney World for our honeymoon about 3 1/2 years ago he has dreamt of getting one of those huge turkey legs. So this time he took the plunge. It actually was very good and it's probably the best deal in Disneyland...it fed all three of us for only $6!

2 comments:

none said...

I remember seeing you guys with Steve's family when we were getting on Splash Mountain. Talk about a small world. It was a great trip and the last trip I was able to have with my dad. He was killed in a car accident a week after we got home from this fabulous fun trip.

none said...

Correction, It was June of 2006 D-land trip that we saw you guys.