This chair was my great grandmother's, then my grandmother's, and now my mother's. As a little girl, I always had my picture taken in it and now it's Sarah's turn. She loved sitting in the soft blue velvet. In fact, when we were staying at my parents' last summer and we couldn't find Sarah, she was most likely sitting in this chair all by herself just feeling the fabric. Gotta love that girl!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Isn't Sarah the cutest!?!
This chair was my great grandmother's, then my grandmother's, and now my mother's. As a little girl, I always had my picture taken in it and now it's Sarah's turn. She loved sitting in the soft blue velvet. In fact, when we were staying at my parents' last summer and we couldn't find Sarah, she was most likely sitting in this chair all by herself just feeling the fabric. Gotta love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She is so darling! I love that the chair has been passed down like that. What a great tradition! I also think the dress in the second picture is gorgeous! Where did you get it?
Oh, wow! She is beautiful! What wonderful pictures, and the chair is an awesome addition. I love that little girl of yours!
Sarah, Sarah, why are you not plain? Why are you not tall? And why does your daddy ride a lawn mower to school and wear a ridiculous showing of facial hair (I say ridiculous not because it is ugly but because it is hardly there; I thought Steve could muster up more hair than that)? Sarah, I, too, love your chair and was wondering if I could borrow it for my next photo shoot? And perhaps the dress??? It may be a tad small, but I think I could get it to work. You don't mind if I cut it up and use it as hair ribbons, do you? Well, goodbye until your next blog entrance!
Hi Kasey. I miss you. I couldn't wait for another blog entry to write. Perhaps I could just call you. But I've found it's much more fun to communicate via blog--except that I don't hear back from you, hmmm. But since when have I really been interested in the other side of the conversation? Maybe blog writing IS the best way....Ha! Drop me a line or give me a call when you get the chance! Til then,adieu.
I just found your blog through Andreas! :) Yes, she is a very very cute girl!!
Post a Comment