Saturday, August 4, 2007

Back In The Saddle

Well, I've taken a couple months off from blogging, but I think I'm ready to get back in the saddle. Steve and I were visiting family since the end of May and we had an incredible time. Because we were with family every day, I didn't really feel the need to post all the news because they were right there! I'm in the process of downloading all my pictures and videos of May, June, and July and hopefully within a few days I'll be all caught up! It's good to be back!

1 comment:

Elise said...

HEY you guys! This is so random, (by the way this is Elise Ekstrom Sykes) but I am so excited to find your blog. I didn't know that you two got married! Ok, so here is the coincidence. We are actually doing our Anesthesia Residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN (we finished Med school at the University of Utah in 2006). Anyway, our best friends up here are the Rowberry's (Ryan and Shellie). At our last Sunday dinner Ryan pulls out that he knew someone who went to Brighton and graduated around the same time... come to find out it was Steve! I think they lived together or something... he played lineman at Rick's. So, today I was checking out Melanie's blog and saw your link. So funny! Drop me a line to let me know how things are going. You can link to my blog and email or whatever! I'd love to know how things are going. Do you know what specialty you're doing? Where are you at school? Anyway, can't wait to hear from you!