Sunday, April 27, 2008
Visitors!
Mom and Annie are coming on a road trip this week (Nate is buying Mom's Volvo and she is very excited to drive it to Vermont for him--always an adventure with Adelee) and I'm so excited for them to come. I haven't seen anyone in my family for almost three months, which is the longest span of time since being on my mission. I know that may not seem that long to most, but I've been very fortunate to see my family often. I'm so grateful for my parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws, and niece and nephew. I love that my brothers and sisters are among my best friends. I love that they "get" me without explanation. So, I'm excited--more excited than I thought I'd be-- that Mom and Annie will visit, even if it is for only a couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yay! My old stomping grounds! Go figure that I lived in Vermont for five years and right when I left, two of my friends' siblings went there for med school. Are they planning on doing anything like the Joseph Smith Birthplace? If so, maybe I'll pack up my toddler/monkey and head up to see them!
You are lucky we have already gone 6 months in between seeing family and I think it will be at least that and more from now on - so sad!! I am jealous you will have so much fun!
Kasey--I just KNOW that when you referred to your "family as your best friends" you were referring to me! I can't help it; I'm everybody's best friend:) I'm excited for your family to come visit you, too. If you need them for more time, that is okay. We know you have a lot going on. Anyhow, have fun with Adelee and Annie!
kasey!! i feel like a detective or something cuz i found your blog link on andrea's page. hehe :) is your family still in town? i hope you had fun with them ... call me or something sometime and we'll do something. max noticed that sarah wasn't in nursery today. cute cute. tell her he missed her. xoxo!
you've been tagged! of course, seeing that you update your blog as often as I do, I won't hold my breath...
I love visitors, but it makes you miss them even more!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE put something else up....we came and left already!
Post a Comment