Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Teething
So tonight Steve and I finally figured out why Grant is having such a hard time...we thought it was the switch to the big crib, or maybe being in the same room with Sarah, or maybe that he just wanted to be a major pain at 3 a.m. But actually, Grant is teething! He has two little nubs on the bottom. I can't believe we didn't even think of that before. Hopefully now that his teeth have broken through he'll be doing better. It's just nice to know that there is a reason for his recent grumpiness--and now that we know the reason, we hope he'll return to his happy old self soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
All I have to say is Teething Tablets. Get some. They're amazing!
Go to Walgreens and get Humphrey's Teething Tablets--I'm serious! They are a lifesaver!!! (they are in the section with the baby stuff)
Post a Comment