Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cute kids!

My friend and talented photographer, Jessica Gowdy, took some pictures of Sarah and Grant a few days ago. Check out our cute kids at:
http://jmgphotography.blogspot.com/2008/04/little-s-g.html

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those turned out darling! I love that you can see Sarah's cute little personality! Grant has a very cute smile too!

Madsen Family said...

Okay, KC--Here's what I have to say about the fotos: love them. They are too cute. I can't believe what a sass sweet Sarah is becoming--in one foto you could literally see the sass; priceless. And Grant changes every time I see a picture. He looks like a mini-Steve to me, which is a good thing b/c they are both too cute (don't tell Steve I said that). And in that foto where he is standing--he looks like a toddler! Yikes...how quickly they grow. It just makes me jealous that you know someone who takes such cute pictures. I need fotos of my little guy. Okay, Will is actually sleeping IN HIS CRIB, so I best be getting some floors mopped. Can you say gross floors???

Melanie said...

They are so cute! I love how big Grant's smile is!