Monday, December 14, 2009

Sarah

  • Sarah gave her first talk in Primary on Sunday. She was thrilled to do it. We practiced a lot at home and she did a great job.
  • She loves to pray. She prayed for Shayne's grandma to come back to life, just like Jairus' daughter.
  • Steve and I have been trying to teach her about prayer and how faith works. I love how literal she is. Later that night she said in her prayer, "Please bless Heavenly Father that he will heal Daddy." (Steve had been feeling sick that week.)
  • She is ALL girl....changes clothes at least 5 times a day. She talks about getting married all the time & always wants me to fashion scraps of fabric into a veil.
  • Loves all things Nutcracker. We are planning an all-girls evening over Christmas to go to the Nutcracker. It will be Sarah's first ballet and I know she'll be in heaven.

No comments: