Sunday, November 25, 2007
I'm back!
The past two months have been a bit crazy, with the arrival of baby Grant, having both grandmothers visit, going to Utah for two weeks, finals for Steve, getting my gallbladder removed, having Jane visit, Sarah's second birthday, and Thanksgiving....it has been crazy, but I'm still alive and finally feeling like blogging again. I'll do my best to get things caught up in the next few days. It feels good to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you had to have your gallbladder out? That totally stinks! I'm sorry! Glad to hear you're up and running again! If I lived close by I'd take your kiddies for the afternoon so you could get some rest. Love the new pictures!
WOW! Are you ok? All that is way too much for one person! I love the new pictures of your kids.
Post a Comment