We are so happy to announce the arrival of our newest addition to the Later family. Grant Steven Later was born on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 10:08 p.m. He was scheduled to be induced on the morning of the 4th (which also happens to be my birthday), but he decided he needed to have his own birthday. I began having contractions around 4:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday finally went into the hospital at 7:30. My labor was progressing so quickly that I barely had time to get an epidural, which finally kicked in when I began pushing. I am happy to say that it was all worth it when the doctor handed me a beautiful baby boy. I can't begin to describe the instant love I felt for this little person. It's such an incredible experience to become a mother, even the second time around. Here are some pictures of the past few days as we've watched little Grant grow. He is a great baby and we're so happy to finally have him here.

Kasey, Steve, and Grant--just minutes after delivery.

Grant being cleaned off after delivery.

Steve and his two little ones hanging out at home.



He is a great baby...only cries when he wants something. But when he does cry, boy does he cry! Is it wrong that I think this face is cute?

There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.

Touchdown!
21 comments:
OH my gosh he is sooooo cute - I wish I were there to see him in person. Well, I am one proud aunt - you guys done good! We miss you and think about you every day - keep those pics coming!
Love
Sherri
YAY!!!! Congratulations! You guys are such good parents and I'm sure it will only magnify with 2! He is so cute! I'm so happy for you.
He is so adorable Kasey! Congratulations.
Kasey--Our internet was down for a few days so I was so happy to get back online and find pics of the babe......What a doll! Hope all is well in Later Land. Keep the pictures coming.
I've been checking to see when you'd post pics! and you got the name you wanted!! Hooray!! He's adorable! So glad you're all doing well!!
Congrats to the Later family! He is so beautiful! We are so glad he arrived safe and sound. We wish your adorable family the best!
Dallan, Natalie, and kids
I know some say that 'all babies are cute'..but he REALLY is a good lookin' little boy! Good job, and congrats!
Kasey he is so sweet. I forget how adorable and mushable newborns are! We hope you are all doing well! We want to come visit as soon as you are up for it!
Oh he is as cute as ever! He is so snuggly I just want to squeeze him. I hope you are enjoying time with your new baby. Can't wait to see him again!
Congrats on your growing family. The best to all of you.
Awwwwww! You make me wish I was having number two already!!! He is so incredibly adorable! I'm so glad all went well, and Cory and I are so happy for your family. We love you guys!
Congratulations! These pictures are adorable!
Congratulations guys. He is a cute little peanut. I loved the Lawn mower video and your osteostache is inspiring.
Dan "Thunder" Chaps
Thanks for reminding me about that Lightning Later.
Congrats!!! He is adorable! I am glad everything went well. I wish I was there to help you out.
He is a cutie, just like his sister!
We love you guys so much and are happy that baby Grant found the best family in the world. Let us know if you need help with anything at all.
Kasey Lynn May, what a cutie! I can't believe you have two kiddies!!! Ahhh! Congrats to both of you and I am glad everything went well. What a great bday gift!
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy! Travis notes that he actually does have to share a birthday because that is Travis's birthday! How much did Grant weigh at birth? He looks just so healthy and sweet. We're happy for all of you.
Love, Mardi & Travis & Boys
CONGRATULATIONS! What a fun birthday present:) He is adorable! I am thinking of you!
Congratulations Laters! He looks like a handsome little guy : )
Elise Ekstrom Sykes
Hey Guys! Congratulations on your new baby! Lill told me about your blog tonight when I was telling her about ours and it was so fun to see what you are up to! Your baby is so cute and Sarah is a doll!! Also, it was super fun to see the pics of Greg's parents! You lucky ducks! We still haven't seen them in Canada and we miss them dearly. Anyway, check out our blog if you'd like: gregandrindi.blogspot.com Also, I went to highschool with the Dixons! I noticed that they are in Kirksville, too (or were??) anyway..I am glad that all is well for you guys. Take care...Love, Rindi
Post a Comment