Monday, September 24, 2007
I love my little family!
I just want to say how much I love my own little family! Tonight we took a walk to the park and Steve and Sarah took a detour into a neighbor's lawn to catch a butterfly...they actually caught it and Sarah held it between her little fingers for a few seconds! I just stood on the side of the road watching and was overcome with a feelings of happiness and gratitude for my own family. I love being a wife and a mother and although both jobs are quite difficult at times, I can't think of anything that I would rather be doing. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband who puts up with all my craziness and puts a lot of spice in my life. He is such a great example to me in so many areas and I'm so glad to have a partner who challenges me to be better, even without saying a word. I also feel so blessed to be a mother to Sarah...I never knew motherhood could be so fun. Every day Sarah amazes me with how smart she is becoming, her cute sense of humor, and her sense of knowing how to give and receive love. I am very excited to be welcoming another little one into the family in just 10 days. I know this addition will change things, but I'm hoping (and banking on what others have told me) that it will be changes for the better. I just love my family and I'm so grateful I get to be surrounded by these good people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I can't believe your baby is due so soon! (Although I'm sure you very much can...) Little moments like that are the best!
Amen! Well said Kasey. You have an adorable family and how exciting to see it grow a little bigger soon! I can't wait to meet the new little one.
Kasey, you are awesome. I agree 100%! Motherhood is so much more wonderful than I could have imagined, and I honestly don't know what i would do without my incredible husband. Family really is what life is all about, and yours is amazing. I'm so excited to meet Little Later #2.
Hey Kasey! I'm really glad that I've been able to get to know you in just the short time I've been in Kirksville. You are a good example of a great wife & mother! I can't wait to see your new little one! Good luck in the next week!! Here's my blog http://hillamfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment