Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sarah & Grant





Many of you have requested updated pictures of the two little ones...so here they are tonight in their jammies. Sarah is in the stage of giving a very fake smile for the camera, so this is the best I can do. Grant is just learning to smile and it's the sweetest smile ever. We love our kids so much!

8 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Yeah--Finally some pictures!!!! I was wondering if you had fallen off the blog wagon. But alas, you have not! I am very glad, otherwise I would have had to come and get you back on the saddle again. I think I am mixing up my sayings. Anyhew, love the photos. Keep 'em coming. You should check out my blog because I, too, have updated. Hip, hip hooray!

Tiffany said...

We're glad you're back! Your kids are so darn cute!

Rindi said...

Kasey,
Your kids look so cute! It does sound like a crazy few months. I hope all is well, that sounds awful about your gall bladder!?? I hope things settle down for you. It was good to see the pictures, though!

tiffany said...

The kids look great, and I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. It sounds like you have had quite the adventure these last few months!

Melissa Moss said...

Yeah! Welcome back! Your kids are so cute! I cant believe how big Grant is getting!

Perry's said...

What a proud aunt I am they are soooo cute. I am glad you posted some pics, keep em coming! We love and miss you guys!

Andrea said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! The pictures are dang cute...You can just see a hint of Grant's sweet little smile. Sooo adorable!

The Wilkins' said...

I knew you would be back! :)

Grant is so dang cute! And I saw a picture recently of Sarah when we first got here - she is so big now!