Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

Sarah talked about being Little Bo Peep since May. She first heard the idea from a worker at Greenfield Village who was telling us about all the Halloween festivities. I went back and forth about what to dress Grant up as, and finally we decided to dress him as a sheep. Sarah was under strict instruction to not pull Grant back with her staff. She only did it a few times, which I think is pretty good. It took me a week get the costumes made, but they loved the costumes and continue to dress up in them ever since Halloween.

the kids all ready to go trick-or-treating....
Grant in front of the carousel at Greenfield Village
Twirling...

5 comments:

Sara said...

GREAT costumes, kasey! SO CUTE.

Melanie said...

So cute - I'm so impressed you made them! I wanted to do the Bo Peep/Sheep combo last year with my kids, but G wouldn't go for it. She wanted to be a butterfly, so the baby was a caterpillar. Maybe someday I'll convince her to do that combo - it's so darling!

Madsen Family said...

Seriously, so cute. Can't believe how talented you are. I won't lie to you--I'm jealous! Hope you're having fun with Annie and Ryan...

Andrea said...

I love it! I'm all about the themed halloween ideas :) Sarah looks so sweet, and Grant is adorable. I love Sarah's big twirly dress! I remember when I was little and it was a big deal to have a big twirly dress at church to show your friends. Good times!

Jane said...

Amazing as always, Kase! And I'm glad to hear that Sarah only used the staff/cane on Grant a few times. Such a loving big sister she is!