Monday, October 26, 2009

Christie's Wedding

We were so lucky to go to Utah a week ago for Christie & Brian's wedding. It was a crazy busy trip, but we had a wonderful time. Christie and Brian are so happy together and they complement each other so well. We loved being there with all the family and friends who came for the wedding.
Fresh out of the temple.
Sarah & Grandpa had a wonderful time hanging out on Temple Square.
He was so cute to follow her wherever she wanted to go....wish we had him closer to us.

The whole family....we haven't all been together for over two years!
Grant really enjoyed the reception...
taking apart/putting back the centerpieces kept him quite busy.
Sarah spent her time enjoying her beautiful dress
(the night before the wedding she told Shayne "I'll see you tomorrow.
I'll be the one in the beautiful dress."),
dancing with Scott, and standing next to Christie in the reception line.
I hope people didn't think that she was Christie's daughter!






All the "Originals" the night before the wedding.
Sarah & Grant with their Great Grandpa Regehr.
Seeing him was truly a highlight of the trip.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Kasey, you look beautiful! Of course your whole family is a good lookin' bunch. :) I love Sarah's dress too...I bet she had lots of fun in such a "princess-y" dress. Can't wait to see you guys in May!

Melanie said...

Kasey you look so good! And that pic of all the originals is funny just because of the incredible height variation among all of them!

Did his little sister marry Brian Griffiths? He grew up in my ward!

Unknown said...

It was so good to see you guys during Christie's wedding! Your kids are adorable! Sarah is such a little doll...especially in her "beautiful dress". :) It was so fun to see her and Jovie "playing" together! :)

Vermont Madsens said...

Kasey,
You look gorgeious in that pic of you and Steve! Your hair is darling. I like the hot pink accesories with Sarah's dress. Hope to see you soon!