Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's good to have them back

For the past two and a half weeks Sarah and Grant have been sick. Not just sick, but SIIIIICK! We've only left the house for the absolutely necessary items from the grocery store and the trips to the doctor, which is less than five times in 17 days. It's so sad when they are sick. They just weren't themselves, moping and groaning around all day. They didn't really want to just sit at home, but weren't up to doing anything else. I don't think I realized how awful it was until they became better. It's like a light just came back on and the life came back into them. Grant started tackling Sarah, Sarah wanted to dance, and I knew they were back. I'm just so glad they are feeling more like themselves. I always love them, but I surely enjoy them more now that they are fun and healthy. It's good to have them back!

1 comment:

Melanee Raynes said...

Oh my goodness, Kasey Later! First off, sooo glad you found me. Second, your family is sooo beautiful. Keyword for the day: sooo.