Saturday, November 8, 2008
Saturday Morning
One of my favorite things about my kids is seeing them love each other. This morning I wanted desperately to sleep in, but Sarah & Grant would have none of that. So instead, I put Sarah in Grant's crib and climbed into her bed while my body tried to wake up. For the next 15-20 minutes my two rascals jumped, laughed, cuddled, and giggled together in the crib. It was definitely the best way to way up on a Saturday morning. They truly love each other and are happiest when the other is near. I hope they will always be close. I'm so glad they have each other. They are both so tender and sweet. My little Sarah is so intuitive. She can always tell when I'm stressed or upset and she has no hesitation in sharing hugs, kisses, "I love you's", and even an occasional "you're a good mama, Mama." She makes me melt. And then there is Grant. I just have a complete crush on that little fatty! He is so happy and will smile at anyone. He loves to play peek-a-boo. He also loves his "blankie blue"--he'll run from another room if he hears anyone ask where it is. Then when he sees it he cuddles his face in it and giggles. Can't imagine my life without him. Sarah and Grant are so different and I love them both so individually. I feel so blessed to have them. Here are a few pictures from Saturday morning...it was a jammie kind of day (at least for Grant it was; for Sarah, it was a naked kind of day).




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I love the pictures! As we get ready to welcome baby #2, I look forward to them getting to know each other. I am excited for a similar 'saturday morning' someday.
Yeah for pictures! I love 'em! Can't get enough of 'em...I can't believe how grown up Grant looks--he looks like he is a little boy. Oh, they grow so very fast. Getting so very excited to see you all.
Kasey you children are beautiful! I need to talk to you! Email me or call me! Love ya!
Wow, I can't believe how big Grant is already! He's a little blond guy, just like my Caleb. It would be fun to get those two together sometime! We wondered if you would mind emailing us your address sometime? We're trying to get our Christmas card list in order before the day that we actually want to send them out! We're at travisandmardi@gmail.com. Your kids sure are cute and it looks like you're doing well!
Hey Kasey, this is Heather (Livsey). I saw a link to your blog and thought I'd see how you guys are doing. Your children are beautiful!
ghlongfamily.blogspot.com
I'm so happy to see updated pics. Your kids are adorable - I can't believe how big Grant has gotten. I love the Halloween customes, especially the prince without pants! Miss ya!
Love those pictures! Naked little ones are the best. :) We sure miss you guys, and hope Wyandotte is treating you well. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
Kasey! I found your blog through Misa's I hope that is ok. Your kids are adorable! I am happy that things are going well for you! dandliscolefamily.blogspot.com
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment