Sunday, April 11, 2010

Awwhnwwh!!

Yesterday Steve let me sleep in and he got up with the kids. I finally rolled out of bed and came downstairs around 9:30 and found Grant all alone in the kitchen. He was sitting at the kitchen all by himself with his entire hand in a bag of brown sugar (I'm pretty sure it was used for their oatmeal). He knew he shouldn't be eating straight brown sugar and didn't put up a fight when I took the bag away.

Then he said, "Awwhnwwh!!! You nemmer lemme hab it!" (You never let me have it!) Of course I don't let you eat sugar by the handful! And then he was done with the tantrum. Love this boy!
Grant put this ensemble together all by himself, complete with his
cowboy boots, earband, sword, and Eeyore sippy cup.

3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

KC--You're such a mean mom--you NEVER let your kids eat brown sugar by the handful, how dare you! How funny (and love Grants outfit). Mostly, though, I am just jealous you got to sleep in until 9:30!

Perry's said...

I can not stop laughing at this picture he is too funny. He looks so much like Steve! Miss you guys can't wait to see you soon. I wish I was only working 4 days a week still so I could come up there more often.

Perry's said...

Oh and I was also dying about your post playing doctor. They must crack you up everyday. Love them!