Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big Mouth

Sarah had a big mouth today. In Primary, the primary president asked an open-ended question about families. She asked for the children to share something about their families.....Sarah raised her hand and when chosen she blurted out something like this: "sometimes my Mama gets mad at my Daddy she ......and then sometimes she cries.....and....." I couldn't hear all the details she gave over the laughter of the teachers. I know Sarah would have gone on and on if she could have, but luckily the primary president stopped her and moved on. I don't know if I should be embarrassed that everyone now knows that Steve and I don't always get along. Or should I be relieved that now everyone knows that we too have problems and emotions that we can't hide from our little ones? Either way, I had a very good laugh! Kids do say the darndest things.

3 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

I love it! I'm glad you hear your marriage isn't perfect :)

Madsen Family said...

Ha, ha...that's too funny, KC. Mostly I'm glad to read an update about you and your cute family. Can't wait to see you soon!

Sara said...

haha!! i'm always nervous about what my kids might say in primary ... those sunbeams are hilarious!