Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Sixteen
When asked by a couple of fabric store workers how old she was Sarah took a moment, and with a big grin answered, "Sixteen!" Then followed the laughter and the "oh, she's so cute" or "did you hear that?"....Sarah never did get around to telling those ladies that she's only two. Love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ha! That is hilarious! I love sarah! she is too cute for words.
Yes, but KC, did she say, "I am sixteen going on seventeen" and dance around in circles in a gazebo with a boy named Ralph? If not, then I am far from impressed:) J/K. That is a riot. I think that Sarah really does not appreciate how cute and clever she is. Make sure you tell her from her Auntie Jessy...
Hi Kasey,
I am not sure how I got here, but found you through a few different links. It is fun seeing your adorable little family and the rest of the Madsen clan! We're like "state neighbors" now--I live north of Chicago! We should get in touch!
missy bunting (walker)
Post a Comment