Sunday, May 20, 2007

18 Months Today!

Sarah is 18 months today. The time is FLYING by. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I remember being so impressed when she'd lift her head or give a tiny smile, and now she's mimicking everything we do from speaking to cooking and even dancing! I love watching Sarah grow and learn about the world around her. She is the joy of our lives and we're so excited to be having another in just a few months.
Here is Sarah after church in her Easter dress. She loves sitting and reading in this chair. She'll just rock and talk for 20 minutes sometimes. It's adorable!


Here is Sarah checking herself out on her trycicle. She loves looking at herself in the mirror ("...you're so vain; you probably think this song is about you...you're so-o vain!"). Sometimes she'll wrap a necklace or ribbon around her neck and then she'll pose in front of the mirror--it cracks me up every time!
All bundled up with her favorite blanket....what would we do without the blanket and the thumb?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Sarah is a babe! Trever is always saying how cute she is.

Wilsons said...

She really is cute! Ellie always makes faces or movements in the mirror and even the oven. It is fun for kids to see double! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog.

Melanie said...

It was sooo good to see you guys! Sarah is darling and I'm glad she and
Gretta got along. If you ever visit your brother in Vermont again, we're only a hop, skip and a jump (aka 2 hour drive) away!

the north's said...

Yeah, I just saw your link from misa's blog and had to look. Your little girl is adorable. It was great seeing you at the reunion. Kasey you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen!!!Steve I hope backpacking was fun, we missed you! Ben and Tricia.

Melanie said...

She's 18 months again?

Andrea said...

I love little Sarah! She is such a little cutie, and she'll be such a great big sister. :)