Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Hopping on the Bandwagon
After hours and hours (ok, it was really minutes and minutes) of peer pressure I decided to finally give in and begin my own blog. For those who aren't computer-savvy (mostly, my mom), a "weblog," sort of a journal that I'll post online and anyone can read if they come upon it. After hearing the fun times my friends have had with designing, updating, and reading others' blogs, I decided I'd better try. I'm excited to keep my family and friends updated on all that's going on in my little world in Kirksville, MO....so here I am hopping on the blogging bandwagon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am glad you gave into peer pressure and jumped on the bandwagon! ...Let the fun begin!!!
I'm soooo excited Kasey! You won't regret it. I like to call it the "blogwagon." You're in! :)
Yay Kasey! Welcome to the blogging world! I love that family picture of you guys, by the way. It's really cute.
Post a Comment